1. What is your experience with the Montessori Method?
I have been a Montessori teacher for over 25years, trained with MCI, London. I opened two Montessori Schools in Southern Africa and I firmly believe that the Montessori Method is the best for children.
2. How long have you been in Abu Dhabi?
I moved to Abu Dhabi 10 years ago and I have worked in Al Ain and Abu Dhabi.
3. What is it like to be a teacher at GMN?
I am allowed the freedom to use authentic Montessori pedagogy it to its full potential. I am just very happy working here with an amazing team. Supportive parents who are really interested in the authentic Montessori approach to education. My colleagues are very supportive.
4. What has been the funniest moment of the year?
The funny statements that the children say, I have been known to laugh out loud!
5. What are your favourite interests?
Music and Art. This I use on a day to day basis with the children, supporting the holistic their development .